POPPLETON CLOSE, Coventry CV1
- PRIME LOCATION CV1 BOASTING EXCEPTIONAL AMENITIES.
- Access CITY CENTRE, TRAIN STATION, WAR MEMORIAL PARK etc.
- WELL MAINTAINED DESIRABLE DEVELOPMENT.
- FULLY FURNISHED.
***BTL INVESTORS - WITH SITTING TENANCY*** EXECUTIVE TOP FLOOR APARTMENT WITH NEW TENANCY & FULL FURNISHINGS in prime Location CV1 boasting exceptional Amenities. An ideal Turn-Key proposition for Investors.***NO CHAIN***
***SITTING TENANCY & FULL FURNISHINGS. Excellent turn-key proposition for BTL INVESTORS***
This EXECUTIVE 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH JULIET BALCONY is set in prime Location CV1 boasting exceptional amenities; access City Centre, the popular EARLSDON High Street, Train Station, Central 6 Retail Park, The WAR MEMORIAL Park, ring road and transport links. It is also on No'12 bus route to Warwick University and Westwood Business and Science Parks, JLR (Whitley) and The Technology Park helping to attract professional and student tenants.
Built in 2011, specification includes;
- Lounge diner with Juliet Balcony
- Fitted kitchen with appliances.
- 2 DOUBLE bedrooms.
- Family bathroom with shower.
- Electric heating.
- ALLOCATED PARKING.
Dimensions (to widest point):
- Lounge diner: 4.78m x 3.23m.
- Kitchen: 2.24m x 2.01m.
- Master bedroom: 3.58m x 2.51m.
- 2nd bedroom: 3.18m x 2.16m
(See floor plan)
Tenure (As advised by Vendor):
- Leasehold: 144 years remaining (155 years from 2011)
- Ground rent: £250
- Service charge: £772
- Rental £900 pcm. Assured Shorthold Tenancy expiring November 2024.
SHOWINGS TAKING PLACE NOW
***Contact Sanjay or Jay at MAISON Estates***
1) Disclaimer for virtual showings:
If you make an offer based solely on a virtual showing then MAISON Estates Ltd will not accept any liability for errors in the information supplied, including but not limited to, dimensions, video and images. Should you submit an 'offer to purchase' a property then you accept that any representations made in relation to the property are based on virtual information provided by the Vendor only. MAISON Estates Ltd is not responsible for this information or its accuracy. You are advised to make further enquiries if in any doubt before confirming your offer or completion of sale.
2) Buyers are recommended to undertake a survey and check catchment areas for schooling. Whilst every care has been taken to prepare these sales particulars, they are for guidance purposes only. All measurements are approximate and whilst care has been taken to ensure their accuracy, they should not be relied upon and potential buyers are advised to recheck them.
Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order.
The photographs and video recordings depict certain parts of the property. Buyers should not assume that any contents are included in the sale and that the property remains in the condition as photographed.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS 2003
Potential buyers will be asked to supply formal identification once an 'offer to purchase' has been agreed.
Please consult Maison Estates for further information.
Call 024 7667 5288