Twill Close, THE LONGSHOOT, Nuneaton, CV11
- MODERN DETACHED HOME
- BUILT IN 2018 - 5 YEARS NHBC REMAINING
- 2 BATHROOMS (ENSUITE & FAMILY BATHROOM)
- 3 W/C's
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED
- SINGLE DETACHED GARAGE & DRIVEWAY FOR 2 CARS
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- EPC RATING - B
- KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- FITTED BLINDS THROUGHOUT
'The Ennerdale' a modern ***DELECTABLE THREE BEDROOM DETACHED HOME WITH GARAGE & DRIVEWAY*** boasting kerb appeal, lovingly maintained and beautifully presented in this desirable Development befitting a family or couple. Sold with no upward chain. Contact Ben Herbert for your Showing.
***NEW LISTING***FREEHOLD***DETACHED***GARAGE & DRIVEWAY FOR 2 CARS***3 W/C'S***
Enjoy Modern Living with this delectable THREE BEDROOM DETACHED HOME conveniently set at the desirable 'Longshoot' Development opposite Horeston Grange boasting kerb appeal and excellent amenities including access to Town Centre, Train Station, shops, restaurants, an array of schools and road/transport links (A5, M69, A444, M6).
Befitting for a couple or family, specification includes a dual aspect living room, kitchen diner with integrated appliances, downstairs w/c, 3 bedrooms (Master with En-suite), family bathroom, parking with GARAGE and DRIVEWAY for 2 cars and finally an inviting rear garden, landscaped with decking, lawn and pebbled borders.
Current Dimensions (to widest point):
Living room: 4.960m x 3.11m
Kitchen diner: 4.96m x 3.17m
W/C: 1.92m x 0.91m
Bedroom 1: 4.23m x 3.89m
Ensuite: 2.06m x 2.08m
Bedroom 2: 3.78m x 3.14m
Bedroom 3: 2.22m x 2.08m
Bathroom: 2.33m x 1.92m
- No Chain
- Annual Maintenance Fee of £52 approximately, please consult solicitors for further information.
- EPC rating B
- Council Tax Band: D
- Blinds fitted throughout property.
***FOR FURTHER INFORMATION & SHOWING***
Contact Ben Herbert
1) Disclaimer for virtual showings:
If you make an offer based solely on a virtual showing then MAISON Estates Ltd will not accept any liability for errors in the information supplied, including but not limited to, dimensions, video and images. Should you submit an 'offer to purchase' a property then you accept that any representations made in relation to the property are based on virtual information provided by the Vendor only. MAISON Estates Ltd is not responsible for this information or its accuracy. You are advised to make further enquiries if in any doubt before confirming your offer or completion of sale.
2) Buyers are recommended to undertake a survey and check catchment areas for schooling. Whilst every care has been taken to prepare these sales particulars, they are for guidance purposes only. All measurements are approximate and whilst care has been taken to ensure their accuracy, they should not be relied upon and potential buyers are advised to recheck them.
Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order.
The photographs and video recordings depict certain parts of the property. Buyers should not assume that any contents are included in the sale and that the property remains in the condition as photographed.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS 2003
Potential buyers will be asked to supply formal identification once an 'offer to purchase' has been agreed.
Please consult Maison Estates for further information.
Call 024 7667 5288