BEAUCHAMP HOUSE, CITY CENTRE, Coventry, CV1
****BTL INVESTORS - SELLING WITH SITTING TENANCY**** Excellent turn-key proposition to own a 'CITY CENTRE' 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT in this popular Development. Prime location CV1 boasting excellent Amenities and commute to COVENTRY and WARWICK Universities. FULLY FURNISHED & GATED PARKING.
***SITTING TENANCY & FULL FURNISHINGS***
TOP-FLOOR EXECUTIVE 2 BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH BALCONY set in City Centre boasting excellent Amenities including access to Bus and Train Stations, Central 6 Retail Park, The WAR MEMORIAL Park, sports and leisure facilities, ring road/transport links. Also, convenient for commuting to COVENTRY University, No'12 bus route to WARWICK University, WESTWOOD Business and Science Parks and TECHNOLOGY Park helping to attract professional and student tenants.
- Lounge diner with BALCONY
- Fitted kitchen with cooker, fridge freezer and DISHWASHER
- Washing machine
- 2 DOUBLE bedrooms.(Master with EN-SUITE)
- Family bathroom
- 2 x W/C's
- Electric heating.
- GATED ALLOCATED PARKING.
Dimensions (to widest point):
- Lounge Kitchen diner: 7.1m x 3.7m.
- Master bedroom: 3.88m x 2.88m.
- 2nd bedroom: 3.87m x 2.77m
(See floor plan)
Tenure (As advised by Vendor):
- Leasehold: 129 years remaining (150 years from 2002)
- Annual Ground rent: £200
- Annual Service charge: £2432
- Rental £1050 pcm. Assured Shorthold Tenancy expiring September 2023. Tenant considering renewing for further 12 months at the same rent.
- Parking space: Rented for £45 pcm on a monthly rolling basis.
- Council Tax Band: C.
SHOWINGS TAKING PLACE NOW
***Contact Sanjay or Jay at MAISON Estates***
1) Disclaimer for virtual showings:
If you make an offer based solely on a virtual showing then MAISON Estates Ltd will not accept any liability for errors in the information supplied, including but not limited to, dimensions, video and images. Should you submit an 'offer to purchase' a property then you accept that any representations made in relation to the property are based on virtual information provided by the Vendor only. MAISON Estates Ltd is not responsible for this information or its accuracy. You are advised to make further enquiries if in any doubt before confirming your offer or completion of sale.
2) Buyers are recommended to undertake a survey and check catchment areas for schooling. Whilst every care has been taken to prepare these sales particulars, they are for guidance purposes only. All measurements are approximate and whilst care has been taken to ensure their accuracy, they should not be relied upon and potential buyers are advised to recheck them.
Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order.
The photographs and video recordings depict certain parts of the property. Buyers should not assume that any contents are included in the sale and that the property remains in the condition as photographed.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS 2003
Potential buyers will be asked to supply formal identification once an 'offer to purchase' has been agreed.
Please consult Maison Estates for further information.
Call 024 7667 5288