Sansome Drive, HINCKLEY, Leicestershire
***BEAUTIFUL EX-SHOW HOME - 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED TOWN HOUSE WITH AN INTERESTING! SOUTH FACING GARDEN*** set at the desirable 'Waters Edge' Development in Hinckley. Built in 2014, the property boasts 3 floors, Detached Garage,and Driveway for 2 cars. Contact Ben Herbert.
***FREEHOLD***EX SHOW HOME***SEMI DETACHED***DRIVEWAY***GARAGE*** BUILT IN 2014 by TAYLOR WIMPEY***BATHROOM & ENSUITE*** THREE W/C'S***
This modern well proportionated 3 BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY with an interesting Garden will make an ideal family Home and sits in a cul de sac close to canal access and a short distance to Hinckley Town Centre, Train Station and a number of amenities, pubs, restaurants and road links (A47, A5, M69, A444).
Full Specification includes;
- Entrance hallway with tiled flooring, understairs storage cupboard and wall mounted security alarm.
- Breakfast kitchen with tiled flooring, fitted blinds and integrated appliances including double oven, gas hob, dishwasher and fridge freezer.
- W/C with tiled flooring.
- Spacious lounge diner with laminate flooring and French doors leading to the rear garden.
- Bedroom two (rear) with carpet flooring, built in wardrobes and Juliet balcony looking onto the rear garden.
- Family bathroom, fully tiled with spotlights and vinyl flooring.
- Bedroom three (front) with carpet flooring and fitted Roman blind.
- Bedroom one, dual aspect, with carpet flooring, fitted blinds. The main bedroom also has an en-suite which has a double shower cubicle with power shower and vinyl flooring.
Current Dimensions (to widest point):
Kitchen: 11'3" x 8'5"
Lounge Diner: 15'8" x 12'1"
Bedroom 1: 20'4" x 12'4"
En-suite: 8'3" x 4'7"
Bedroom 2: 15'8" x 11'6"
Bedroom 3: 8'10" x 8'5"
Bathroom: 8'4" x 5'6"
- South facing landscaped unique rear garden with wooden shaped boat and a mixtures of other plants and shrubs. The rear also features external power supply, lighting and tap.
- Driveway for two cars.
- Garage with up and over door, power, light, Velux window and separate door accessible from the rear garden.
- Council Tax Band - C
- Annual Maintenance Fee - Approximately £210
- EPC Rating - B (85)
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION & SHOWING
***CALL Ben Herbert at MAISON Estates***
1) Disclaimer for virtual showings:
If you make an offer based solely on a virtual showing then MAISON Estates Ltd will not accept any liability for errors in the information supplied, including but not limited to, dimensions, video and images. Should you submit an 'offer to purchase' a property then you accept that any representations made in relation to the property are based on virtual information provided by the Vendor only. MAISON Estates Ltd is not responsible for this information or its accuracy. You are advised to make further enquiries if in any doubt before confirming your offer or completion of sale.
2) Buyers are recommended to undertake a survey and check catchment areas for schooling. Whilst every care has been taken to prepare these sales particulars, they are for guidance purposes only. All measurements are approximate and whilst care has been taken to ensure their accuracy, they should not be relied upon and potential buyers are advised to recheck them.
Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order.
The photographs and video recordings depict certain parts of the property. Buyers should not assume that any contents are included in the sale and that the property remains in the condition as photographed.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS 2003
Potential buyers will be asked to supply formal identification once an 'offer to purchase' has been agreed.
Please consult Maison Estates for further information.
Call 024 7667 5288
Our state of the art 3D floor plan viewer allows you to really get a good idea of the layout of the property, and also allows you to insert your own furniture to create an even more realistic image of your potential future property.