Lila Avenue, BINLEY, Coventry CV3
- FIVE BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE
- SOUTH FACING REAR GARDEN
- THREE BATHROOMS (INCLUDING TWO ENSUITE)
- FIVE W/CS
- ENERGY RATING OF B
- SOLAR PANELS
- DRIVEWAY GARAGE & CAR PORT
- INCLUDES QUALITY BUILT IN BEDOOM FURNITURE
- INTEGRAL APPLIANCES IN KITCHEN
- BUILT IN 2015, 3 YEARS REMAINING ON NHBC WARRANTY
***GRANDE 5 BEDROOM DETACHED HOME WITH SOUTH-FACING GARDEN & SOLAR PANELS*** Presented to a Show Home standard set in this desirable residential Location boasting exceptional Amenities. This premium property come highly equipped and befitting for a Family.***Contact Ben Herbert for a showing***
***Draft details, awaiting vendor approval***
***GRANDE 5 BEDROOM DETACHED PROPERTY WITH SOUTH-FACING GARDEN, GARAGE & SOLAR PANELS*** nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac in this desirable Development in Binley CV3 boasting a plethora of amenities: access sports and leisure facilities with The COPSEWOOD GRANGE Golf Course, Tennis Club, local parks and two health and fitness centres nearby, road/transport links (A46, A45, M1, M69, bus route to CITY CENTRE, local schools (Ernesford Grange Community Academy, Whitley Academy, Stoke Park Comprehensive, Ravensdale Primary) and Retail Parks etc.
Presented to a Show-Home standard, this three storey residency lends itself to being the perfect family Home with high level of specification including:
- Entrance hallway with Amtico flooring, thoughtfully designed storage and wall mounted security alarm.
- Dual aspect kitchen diner with tiled flooring, fitted blinds and integrated appliances including double oven with 5 ring gas hob, dishwasher and fridge freezer.
- W/C with Amtico flooring.
- Utility room with Amtico flooring, space for a washing machine, a wall mounted cupboard housing the gas central heating boiler and a door leading to the rear garden.
- Dual aspect lounge diner with Amtico flooring, feature fireplace and fitted blinds.
- W/C with Amtico flooring and fitted blinds.
- Bedroom two (front) with carpet flooring, fitted blinds and en-suite which has a shower cubicle with power shower, Amtico flooring, fitted blinds and built in storage cupboard.
- Bedroom four (rear) with Amtico flooring, fitted blinds and a built in cupboard which could be utilised as a wardrobe.
- Bedroom one (front) with carpet flooring, fitted blinds, quality built in wardrobes with matching bed side tables and dressing table. The main bedroom also has an en-suite which has a 1.5 sized shower cubicle with power shower, Amtico flooring and fitted blinds.
- Bedroom three (rear) with carpet flooring, quality built in wardrobes and fitted blinds.
- Family bathroom with shower cubicle and bath shower, bath with a mixer shower fitting, Amtico flooring and fitted blinds.
- Bedroom five (front) currently being used an office but features quality built in wardrobes, Amtico flooring and fitted blinds.
- South facing landscaped rear garden with patio, lawn, external power supply, lighting and tap.
- Driveway and block paved frontage.
- Car port
- Garage with power and light
- Solar panels
- EPC rating - 'B'
- Chrome sockets and switches throughout
- Shaver points in bathrooms
- Fitted blinds throughout
- A selection of fitted bedroom furniture
- 3 years remaining on NHBC Warranty
- Overlooking a green to the front
- Sold with vacant possession.
- Council Tax Band - D
1) Disclaimer for virtual showings:
If you make an offer based solely on a virtual showing then MAISON Estates Ltd will not accept any liability for errors in the information supplied, including but not limited to, dimensions, video and images. Should you submit an 'offer to purchase' a property then you accept that any representations made in relation to the property are based on virtual information provided by the Vendor only. MAISON Estates Ltd is not responsible for this information or its accuracy. You are advised to make further enquiries if in any doubt before confirming your offer or completion of sale.
2) Buyers are recommended to undertake a survey and check catchment areas for schooling. Whilst every care has been taken to prepare these sales particulars, they are for guidance purposes only. All measurements are approximate and whilst care has been taken to ensure their accuracy, they should not be relied upon and potential buyers are advised to recheck them.
Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order.
The photographs and video recordings depict certain parts of the property. Buyers should not assume that any contents are included in the sale and that the property remains in the condition as photographed.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS 2003
Potential buyers will be asked to supply formal identification once an 'offer to purchase' has been agreed.
Please consult Maison Estates for further information.
Call 024 7667 5288
Our state of the art 3D floor plan viewer allows you to really get a good idea of the layout of the property, and also allows you to insert your own furniture to create an even more realistic image of your potential future property.