ATTWOOD CRESCENT, Wyken, Coventry, CV2
***OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY 7th MAY***4 BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW WITH IDYLLIC GARDENS, COURTYARD, CONSERVATORY, GARAGE & SUBSTANTIAL INDOOR & OUTDOOR SPACE*** in this popular residential Location boasting exceptional amenities. Lovingly maintained by a House proud family.
****Bungalow Living****CONSERVATORY***SOUTHWEST FACING GARDEN***GARAGE***
Here's Bungalow Living at it's finest with this 'Unique' 4 BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED RESIDENCY offering substantial In and Outdoor space, high level of specification, lovingly maintained lending itself to a majestic family Home. In particular, if you're a keen gardener then you will appreciate it's idyllic FRONT & REAR GARDENS & COURTYARD in a delightful setting.
The popular residential location further adds to its appeal, with a plethora of amenities; local shops, family friendly pubs, The RICOH Arena and Gallagher Retail Park, schools (Caludon Castle, Stoke Park, Wyken Croft Primary etc.), road/ transport links including to City Centre, Coventry University Hospital and Walsgrave Triangle Business Park etc.
Ideal for a small or large family this expansive property set over two floor affords you:
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Separate dining room leading to a Conservatory
- Modern kitchen diner with integral cooker, oven and DISHWASHER
- Utility (appliances negotiable)
- Luxury shower room with double shower cubicle
- 2 DOUBLE Bedrooms with Garden views and wardrobes
- Plenty storage.
First floor with character exposed Ceiling beams:
- Multi purpose room setup as a second Lounge
- 2 DOUBLE Bedrooms with wardrobes; one with W/C
- Attractive front and rear Gardens
- Good size Garage with power
Also, to note:
- Worcester Bosch Boiler installed in last 7 years.
- RCD replaced and electrics checked since ownership in 2013.
- Furnishings and Garden ornaments negotiable
- Council tax band: C
- Sold with vacant possession.
FOR FURTHER INSIGHT & SHOWING:
***Call Sanjay Panchal at MAISON Estates***
1) Disclaimer for virtual showings:
If you make an offer based solely on a virtual showing then MAISON Estates Ltd will not accept any liability for errors in the information supplied, including but not limited to, dimensions, video and images. Should you submit an 'offer to purchase' a property then you accept that any representations made in relation to the property are based on virtual information provided by the Vendor only. MAISON Estates Ltd is not responsible for this information or its accuracy. You are advised to make further enquiries if in any doubt before confirming your offer or completion of sale.
2) Buyers are recommended to undertake a survey and check catchment areas for schooling. Whilst every care has been taken to prepare these sales particulars, they are for guidance purposes only. All measurements are approximate and whilst care has been taken to ensure their accuracy, they should not be relied upon and potential buyers are advised to recheck them.
Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order.
The photographs and video recordings depict certain parts of the property. Buyers should not assume that any contents are included in the sale and that the property remains in the condition as photographed.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS 2003
Potential buyers will be asked to supply formal identification once an 'offer to purchase' has been agreed.
Please consult Maison Estates for further information.
Call 024 7667 5288
Our state of the art 3D floor plan viewer allows you to really get a good idea of the layout of the property, and also allows you to insert your own furniture to create an even more realistic image of your potential future property.