POPPLETON CLOSE, Coventry CV1
***EXECUTIVE TOP-FLOOR APARTMENT WITH BALCONY & FURNISHINGS*** in prime location CV1 on doorstep of CITY CENTRE, TRAIN STATION and a plethora of other amenities. On No'12 bus route to WESTWOOD BUSINESS & SCIENCE PARK, WARWICK UNIVERSITY. ***Click for details***
***BTL INVESTORS & OWNER OCCUPIERS***
An inviting 'EXECUTIVE TOP-FLOOR APARTMENT' in prime location CV1 on doorstep of CITY CENTRE, TRAIN STATION and a plethora of other amenities including access to Central 6, the popular EARLSDON HIGH STREET with an array of retail and service outlets, coffee shops, bar and restaurants offering a wide range of cuisines, The WAR MEMORIAL Park, ring road and transport links. Also, within close proximity of Coventry University, The Technology Park and No'12 bus route to Warwick University and Westwood Business and Science Parks.
Having undergone redecoration, the highly presentable residency affords you a spacious lounge diner, fitted kitchen with integral appliances also including a DISHWASHER, family bathroom, two bedrooms (master with BALCONY shared with the lounge), electric heating and ALLOCATED PARKING. Furthermore, it comes FULLY FURNISHED making it move-in ready!
Whether you're a 'Buy To Let' investor or simply want to enjoy apartment living in a residential development offering first rate amenities then this property will appeal.
Dimensions (to widest point):
- Lounge diner: 4.3m x 3.48m
- Kitchen: 3.0m x 1.87m
- Bathroom: 1.88m x 1.84m
- Master bedroom: 3.9m x 3.51m.
- 2nd bedroom: 3.17m x 1.87m
(See floor plan)
- Leasehold 155 years from 2011 (145 remaining).
- Annual service charge: £1037.80
- Annual ground rent: £250
- Sold with NO CHAIN and vacant possession.
- Energy Performance: Expires 20/12/2022
- Electrical Inspection Condition Report (EICR): Expires 15/3/2026
***SHOWINGS TAKING PLACE NOW***
Call MAISON Estates
1) Disclaimer for virtual showings:
If you make an offer based solely on a virtual showing then MAISON Estates Ltd will not accept any liability for errors in the information supplied, including but not limited to, dimensions, video and images. Should you submit an 'offer to purchase' a property then you accept that any representations made in relation to the property are based on virtual information provided by the Vendor only. MAISON Estates Ltd is not responsible for this information or its accuracy. You are advised to make further enquiries if in any doubt before confirming your offer or completion of sale.
2) Buyers are recommended to undertake a survey and check catchment areas for schooling. Whilst every care has been taken to prepare these sales particulars, they are for guidance purposes only. All measurements are approximate and whilst care has been taken to ensure their accuracy, they should not be relied upon and potential buyers are advised to recheck them.
Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order.
The photographs and video recordings depict certain parts of the property. Buyers should not assume that any contents are included in the sale and that the property remains in the condition as photographed.
MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS 2003
Potential buyers will be asked to supply formal identification once an 'offer to purchase' has been agreed.
Please consult Maison Estates for further information.
Call 024 7667 5288